Our Majestic Past
ROR Tax Professionals was formed in 1991 by Lee Roehl, Dave Olds, and Jim Roberts (hence, "ROR"). By that time, Lee Roehl (pronounced "rail") had already been preparing taxes for over a decade, finally realizing that his clients needed his services full-time. ROR was originally located in Uptown Minneapolis, on Lake Street, but moved to Saint Louis Park in 2007 to better accommodate the rapidly growing client base.
ROR's goal is to help the community by helping its members make better financial decisions. Additionally, by contributing to our various communities in other ways, ROR hopes to serve as an example ~ encouraging others to give back to, and serve their communities better. Our planning and preparation services are for individuals, businesses, and trusts/estates, and we also have specialized experience working with unmarried couples. To ensure the quality and value of our work, our staff engage in continued education (attending workshops and researching tax laws) and we peer-review all prepared returns for clients.
With this philosophy, ROR has become recognized as a community leader over the past 19 years. Our affiliations, accolades, and community involvement include:
- Membership with the National Association for Tax Professionals (NATP)
- Angie's List awarded ROR with Super Service Awards in 2006, 2007, and 2009.
- The Better Business Bureau rates us at "A+".
- Each of our staff members either volunteers and/or donates to several community organizations; in addition, many have held and continue to hold leadership roles. (See "ROR in the Community" Survey Report 2010).
- ROR is a Strategic Business Partner with Twin Cities Quorum, sponsoring important community events such as the Annual National Coming Out Day Luncheon.
" Royal to our customers ~ without the marble walls."
~ a plucking from the tiara of the Queen of Queries